dude. marcel. wow i absolutely love your swagger in your paintings. By the way, the first pic has a lot of magenta in it... i find that to be an interesting color although i think it is discoloration in the camera it makes the painting look pretty awesome as well
I love the line art detail. Lets see some high res!
Thanks! Really. I would have loved if my line art had been more vivid but I had no way of shooting this without the metallic acrylic sheen. I'm thinking of hauling this down to my father's engineering firm and using their big old mega scanner. But... I might not be able to. Any suggestions or shooting tips?
It's interesting that this painting reminds me a lot of your early work from when I first met you, only with updated technique and a blown out scale.
I like the going back to nature motif and in a way it animates the bird cage. For me when buildings are emptied and ruins they are more alive then ever because you can notice the lack of life given them by humans, or in this case birds.
dude. marcel. wow i absolutely love your swagger in your paintings. By the way, the first pic has a lot of magenta in it... i find that to be an interesting color although i think it is discoloration in the camera it makes the painting look pretty awesome as well
ReplyDeleteI love the line art detail. Lets see some high res!
Thanks! Really. I would have loved if my line art had been more vivid but I had no way of shooting this without the metallic acrylic sheen. I'm thinking of hauling this down to my father's engineering firm and using their big old mega scanner. But... I might not be able to. Any suggestions or shooting tips?
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that this painting reminds me a lot of your early work from when I first met you, only with updated technique and a blown out scale.
ReplyDeleteI like the going back to nature motif and in a way it animates the bird cage. For me when buildings are emptied and ruins they are more alive then ever because you can notice the lack of life given them by humans, or in this case birds.